A government initiative in 1987 was the catalyst for the formation of what we now know as the Papworth Patients’ Link. Our aims are
- good liaison between surgery staff and patients and the well-being of all
- provision of beneficial services, equipment and amenities above those the doctors are required to supply
Papworth patients generally agree our surgery offers an excellent service, but there is always room for improvement. We want to be responsive to current needs and would like to encourage more involvement from a wider representation of the 7,100 patients on the Surgery List.
If you would like to help please submit the “Join Patient Group” form. The Under 60’s are particularly under-represented!! We know attending meetings isn’t always easy whatever time they are scheduled, and are particularly keen to hear from anyone who has experience of “virtual groups”.
Link Quiz Night at Newton School, Eltisley
Thursday 15th March 2018, 7:30pm
Teams of up to 6, Tickets £4 each
Bring your own drinks and glasses
All proceeds to Patients’ Link
Booking for tickets to Jeff Tossell between 20th Jan and 13th March
email: email@example.com, tel no: 01480 880441
- April 17th – Committee meeting, 6:00pm at the Surgery
- June 13th – AGM, 7:30pm at Papworth Village Hall
- July 3rd – Committee meeting, 6:00pm at the Surgery
- October 16th – Committee meeting, 6:00pm at the Surgery
- Would you be interested in a quarterly Open Evening/ Q & A Forum with different members of the Practice Medical Team?
- Are there any topics you would you like us to arrange speakers for?
- Would you be interested in joining a Walking Group, or other sporting activity?
- Do you need help getting to and from appointments, or collecting medication?
- What suggestions do you have for improvements at our surgery?
Your feedback on these sorts of issues is really important to us. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org