A government initiative in 1987 was the catalyst for the formation of what we now know as the Papworth Patients’ Link. Our aims are
- good liaison between surgery staff and patients and the well-being of all
- provision of beneficial services, equipment and amenities above those the doctors are required to supply
Papworth patients generally agree our surgery offers an excellent service, but there is always room for improvement. We want to be responsive to current needs and would like to encourage more involvement from a wider representation of the 7,100 patients on the Surgery List.
If you would like to help please submit the “Join Patient Group” form. The Under 60’s are particularly under-represented!! We know attending meetings isn’t always easy whatever time they are scheduled, and are particularly keen to hear from anyone who has experience of “virtual groups”.
PAPWORTH SURGERY 2018 PATIENTS’ LINK AGM
June 13th at 7.30pm
To be held in the North Hall, Papworth Village Hall
- Tea/coffee and biscuits on arrival
- Report on the activities of Patients’ Link over the past year
- GUEST SPEAKER: Experienced Admiral Nurse, Angela Moore will speak to us on the wide ranging topic of DEMENTIA. Do come along with your questions
- There will be a RAFFLE to help raise funds for the surgery.
All patients of the Papworth surgery are invited to attend.
Email email@example.com if you need help with transport
- June 13th – AGM, 7:30pm at Papworth Village Hall
- July 3rd – Committee meeting, 6:00pm at the Surgery
- October 16th – Committee meeting, 6:00pm at the Surgery
- Would you be interested in a quarterly Open Evening/ Q & A Forum with different members of the Practice Medical Team?
- Are there any topics you would you like us to arrange speakers for?
- Would you be interested in joining a Walking Group, or other sporting activity?
- Do you need help getting to and from appointments, or collecting medication?
- What suggestions do you have for improvements at our surgery?
Your feedback on these sorts of issues is really important to us. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org