A government initiative in 1987 was the catalyst for the formation of what we now know as the Papworth Patients’ Link. Our aims are
- good liaison between surgery staff and patients and the well-being of all
- provision of beneficial services, equipment and amenities above those the doctors are required to supply
Papworth patients generally agree our surgery offers an excellent service, but there is always room for improvement. We want to be responsive to current needs and would like to encourage more involvement from a wider representation of the 7,100 patients on the Surgery List.
If you would like to help please submit the “Join Patient Group” form. The Under 40’s are particularly under-represented!! We know attending meetings isn’t always easy whatever time they are scheduled, and are particularly keen to hear from anyone who has experience of “virtual groups”.
THE BIG CONVERSATION
Have your say and help shape the future priorities of the NHS Cambridgeshire and Peterborough CCG
- Committee meeting – November 14th, 6pm at the surgery
We would like to know your views ……….
- Would you be interested in a quarterly Open Evening/ Q & A Forum with different members of the Practice Medical Team?
- Are there any topics you would you like us to arrange speakers for?
- Would you be interested in joining a Walking Group, or other sporting activity?
- Do you need help getting to and from appointments, or collecting medication?
- What suggestions do you have for improvements at our surgery?
Your feedback on these sorts of issues is really important to us. Please email email@example.com
Additional information and meeting minutes
- Committee Members
- PPG Constitution
- Minutes 25 June 2019
- AGM Minutes
- Minutes 15 January 2019
- Minutes 16 October 2018
- Minutes 03 July 2018