A government initiative in 1987 was the catalyst for the formation of what we now know as the Papworth Patients’ Link. Our aims are
- good liaison between surgery staff and patients and the well-being of all
- provision of beneficial services, equipment and amenities above those the doctors are required to supply
Papworth patients generally agree our surgery offers an excellent service, but there is always room for improvement. We want to be responsive to current needs and would like to encourage more involvement from a wider representation of the 7,100 patients on the Surgery List.
If you would like to help please submit the “Join Patient Group” form. The Under 40’s are particularly under-represented!! We know attending meetings isn’t always easy whatever time they are scheduled, and are particularly keen to hear from anyone who has experience of “virtual groups”.
- Annual General Meeting – June 12th, 7.30pm at Papworth Village Hall Click here for more information about the AGM
- Committee meeting – July 2nd, 6pm at the surgery
- Committee meeting – Oct 15th, 6pm at the surgery
Osteoporosis – What it means to you and me
Wednesday June 12th at 7.30pm, Papworth Village Hall
A speaker meeting open to all, no charge
- Consultant Dr Sally Bashford will speak to us on the topic of OSTEOPOROSIS. Do come along with your questions.
- AGM and report on the activities of Patients Link over the past year (this will be brief)
- Tea/coffee and biscuits on arrival
- There will be a RAFFLE to help raise funds for the surgery.
All patients of the Papworth surgery are invited to attend.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with transport.
- Would you be interested in a quarterly Open Evening/ Q & A Forum with different members of the Practice Medical Team?
- Are there any topics you would you like us to arrange speakers for?
- Would you be interested in joining a Walking Group, or other sporting activity?
- Do you need help getting to and from appointments, or collecting medication?
- What suggestions do you have for improvements at our surgery?
Your feedback on these sorts of issues is really important to us. Please email email@example.com